The Algarve International School aims to raise the standard of education in the Algarve.
With twenty highly qualified teachers and a prestigious location in the Algarve’s Golden Triangle, moments away from elite golf courses, the beach and the Ria Formosa nature reserve, the new school is a popular choice.
The Algarve International School was born out of the coming together of four colleagues with respect and admiration for one another, to build a project for the education and well-being of children.
- To individualise learning through small class sizes and a bespoke approach.
- To ignite an interest in the world around us and teach all students to be global citizens.
- To balance exam success with sport, creativity and music
- To encourage the use of information and communication technology in daily life as a modern and forward-thinking school.
- To create a supportive, nurturing environment in which every child will thrive and flourish.
- To ensure a lifelong love of learning in each child by guaranteeing that each child experiences academic success.
- To develop interpersonal skills such as maturity, responsibility, leadership, communication and collaboration.
At The Algarve International School, the team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are building a caring school that will develop the whole child, balancing the personal, academic and interpersonal in all areas of school life.
To introduce and reinforce the belief that true progress comes from questioning the way in which things have been done before as well as the belief that you get out exactly what you put in.
With hard work, effort, dedication and belief anything is possible.