Cost setting up a Portuguese company
Setting up a Portuguese company may now be a better option then the old off-shore structure. Things have changed and what was the thing to so 20 years is from the past.
A Portuguese company should have at least:
- a name
- share capital
- an official accountant
We can assist in co-operation with our solicitor, with the formation of a company and the following cost will be involved.
Total cost to set up a Portuguese company (Ldª) will be about € 2.500,00 in total.
- Formation of company (obtaining company name approval, drafting company contract and statutes, preparing and submitting registration of company) - € 500,00
- RCBE after formation - € 50,00
- Certification of signatures on contract of formation - € 20,00
- VAT 23% - € 131,10
Besides those, the clients still have to consider:
- RNPC name approval - € 75,00 each request
- CRC registry of company - € 447,50
- Other charges may be incurred if the clients still do not have Portuguese tax numbers, such as certification of passports and proof of address - € 15,00 + VAT each certification.
My company fees to assist and guide:
- ROBAN or Pargo ReAct Lda € 750, 00 + IVA
Please realise that after setting up a company there are manual and annual expenses.
An accountant will charge you abour € 200 p/m (depending on work)
The directors can or acnnot have a salary but have to pay Caixa (Social Security Contribution), although in some cases you can apply for exemption.